Exclusive offer for domestic students! Free Laptop and $2000 Bursary/Sponsorship*. Contact us now for more information!
Be career-ready in just 15 months with Collège Avalon’s Executive Assistant diploma program!
Be career-ready in just 15 months with Collège Avalon’s Executive Assistant diploma program! Prepare to explore career opportunities as an executive assistant, virtual assistant, administrative analyst, office manager and more!
Our program provides the administrative, communication and time management skills that prepare you to:
- Organize and maintain an executive’s calendar by planning and scheduling appointments, meetings and conferences
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Manage email and other correspondence and prioritize what should be brought to the executive’s attention
- Greet guests in person and over the phone with friendliness and professionalism
- Create memos, reports and minutes from meetings, as needed
The employment outlook for executive assistants in Quebec remains steady, with an average wage of $21.87 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 1241). Retirements and an increased demand for administrative professionals will continue to drive employment for those with the skills and training to work in the administrative sector.
Contact Collège Avalon today for more information. Find out how quickly you could be on the path to an exciting, fast-paced new career! This program is available at our Montreal and Quebec City campuses in both English and French.