Exclusive offer for domestic students! Free Laptop and $2000 Bursary/Sponsorship*. Contact us now for more information!
Prepare to explore career opportunities as a department manager, small business owner, assistant manager, retail store manager and more!
Our 24-month International Business Management diploma program introduces you to marketing and promotional strategies while strengthening your understanding of commercial and international law, budget management and expenditure tracking. You will also train in management software that is used for analytical, financial and inventory management purposes. Prepare to explore career opportunities as a department manager, small business owner, assistant manager, retail store manager and more!
Our program provides the administrative, communication and time management skills that prepare you to:
- Study market research and trends to determine merchandise and services to be sold, analyze potential sales volume and implement pricing
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to connect with the company’s target audience
- Plan, organize, direct and evaluate the business’ daily operations
- Implement pricing and credit policies
- Plan budgets, authorize expenditures and monitor revenues
- Address staffing requirements, manage staff and assign duties
The employment outlook for management professionals in Quebec is steady, with an average wage of $30.98 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 0621). Expansion and replacement demand are the main factors driving new job openings in this sector.
Contact Collège Avalon today for more information. Find out how quickly you could be on the path to an exciting, fast-paced new career! This program is available at our Montreal campus in both English and French.